First check your checkin and checkout dates from your calender. Then hit calculate
for your rate to appear.
The ultimate mountain experience enhanced with all the luxury comforts you could ask for.
Elevated and surrounded by a lush forest of greenery, the Artist on Everest is a tree house like no other. Located only a 5minute stroll from the township of Olinda, yet hidden in a serene setting that will take your breath away.
A sophisticated & contemporary 2 bedroom home, with an attention to detail second to none.
Housing a stunning collection of local and international contemporary art, that will inspire & excite young & old.
- Huge open plan living with luxurious couch and dining space
- Full kitchen, Miele Dishwasher & Nespresso coffee machine
- Log fireplace & ducted heating
- Outdoor setting
- Main Bedroom with King Size Bed and Ensuite
- Second bedroom upstairs with king size bed OR 2 singles.
- Main Bathroom with freestanding bath & walk in shower
- Beautiful toiletries
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Laundry, perfect for extended stays
- Decks overlooking lush greenery
- Flat Screen TV, DVD player, Netflix
- Vinyl Turntable with selection of vinyl
- CD player & radio
- Acoustic Guitar
- Selection of magazines & books
Monday : 9.30-5.30Tuesday : 9.30-5.00Wednesday : 9.30-5.00Thursday : 9.30-5.00Friday : 9.30-8Saturday : 9.30-5.30pmSunday : 9.30-5.00pmPublic Holidays : 9.30-4pmClosed : Christmas Day
1300 48 84 48 firstname.lastname@example.org Monash Avenue, OlindaVictoria, Australia
© Valley Ranges Getaways